1."Hindi Pakhavara Samaraha " was observed on 14th September at Central Reference Library, Kolkata.Dr.Shivani Sharma, Manager, Hindustan Kalyan Kosh, Kolkata. Presided over the function.
2.Jatiya Grantha Suchi(Assamese) 2008-2014, was released on 30th September 2015, by Shri Soumen Sarkar, Librarian-in-Charge,in the presence of Shri Karuna Kanta Deka, Asst. Editor (Assamese) of Central Reference Library.
1. Apprenticeship Training program 2011-2012 concluded on 29th Feb 2012 at CRL. Participating Universities were: University of Kalyani; University of Calcutta; R.T.M. Nagpur;T.M.B. University,Bhagalpur;University of Calicut;Jadavpur University;Bishop Herber College,Tiruchirapally;Gauhati University;Dibrugarh University,Assam and University of Kashmir.
2. The publications: (a) Directory of Indian Publishers (b) Author Authority of Indic names was released on the occasion of Closing Ceremony of INB Golden Jubilee celebration of INB on 17th December 2009. Index Indiana 1999-2003 released.
3. INB 2011 monthly issues upto November are released. All monthly issues of 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011(Nov.) are available for sale.
4. INB annual volume 1998-99, 2000,2001,2002,2003, 2004, 2005,2006,2007,2008 & 2009 are available for sale.
Language Bibliography released:
Assamese Bibliography 2001-2007 published in Feb 2012. Bengali Bibliography 2004-2007, Hindi Rashtriya Grantha Suchi 2002-2003,Hindi Bibliography 2004-2005 is at the advance stage of printing, Tamil Bibliography 1992-2011 are also available for sale. Urdu Bibliography 2006-2010 being generated through computer.
5. A seminar on The Indin National Bibliography in Roman Script Vs. Indic Scripts was held on 17th December 2009 at National Library Bhasha Bhavan Auditorium, Kolkata.
6. CRL participated in the15th International Book Fair, Kochi from 2nd December-11th December 2011.
7. CRL took part in the 20th World Book Fair at New Delhi from 25th February- 4th March 2012.
8. Shri P. K. Upadhyay, Asst. Editor is appointed as the Central Public Information Officer. Telephone No. 033-2448-1529
9. CRL has installed Libsys Premia with UNICODE for INB generation.
10. Dr. K. K. Kochukoshy, Librarian, CRL and Shri Ajay Chakroborty, Sub-Editor retired on 29th Feb 2012 and 31st January 2012 respectively.
11. Dr. R. Ramachandran, Pricipal Library and Information Officer, National Library takes over the temporary charge of the CRL w.e.f. 1st March 2012.
World Book & Copyright Day
12. The CRL observed The World Book and Copyright Day on 23rd April 2010. Shri Ramkumar Mukhopadhyay, Regional Secretary, Sahitya Akademy and eminent Bengali writer Shri Abul Basar graced the occasion as special guest and Chief Guest respectively. Prof. Swapan Chakraborty, Director, National Library presided over the function.